As They explore the city where Mia considers her second home town, their past together is recalled and they can open their hearts to the future -and each other. Basing on Adam's point of view, it can be inferred that the lyrical prose in the novel eliminates all grief, brings a new hope, and lightens.. . Read 19,828 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance
Now she _____ alone, but when she was a child she _____ with her mother and sisters. 49. 'Did she go to the cinema last night? She told me that she had seen a ghost. I went downstairs because I (hear) _____ a noise. His mother was angry because he had not helped her with the shopping. (you / finish) _____ your homework before you went to the cinema
where is she. Note: When printed, this page will be formatted correctly for use as a handout. Q1 - I have no idea ____. where she's where she is where is she Hi, Which sentence is correct ? 1) I really don't know where he went 2) I really don't know where did he go Does it work in the same way as sentences.. Where is she going? What is your mother doing? 5.0. He felt so bad that he decided to go to bed without his dinner. His mother understood that Ronald was ill and phoned Doc- tor Green Why she went home early? Why did she goes home early? 4. Which sentence is correct? Where Julia and Matt ate dinner She'll be back soon. a. goes b. is going c. a walk. a. rains b. is raining c. has rained. a new dress for the next party, a. go b. am going c. have gone - 5) My cousin. with us for two weeks, he hasn't gone away yet. a. is staying b. has stayed c. has been staying 6) - Hello! where. you..
I've found where she lives, said the detective quietly. Here is the address. Hartley took the piece of paper. On it were the words. She moved there a week ago, said the detective. I can follow her if you want. It will only cost you $7 a day and expenses Do you know where Tom has gone? 2. (Where is the post office?) Could you tell me where --- 3. (What's the time?) I wonder --- 4. (What does 49.2. 1 she has gone. 2 when she will be back/when she'll be back. 3 if/whether she went out alone. 49.3. 2 He asked me where I had been. or where..
5. Tony wishes he could go (go) to Paris with his brother, but he has to work. 6. If only the dog hadn´t eaten (not/eat) the tickets - now we can´t go to the show. 7. If only I hadn´t made (not/make) that mistake yesterday 3. Where is Liz? - She has gone out. 4. I'm looking for Paula. Have you seen her? She has invited a lot of people. 11. What are you going to do? Have you decided? 12. Where are my glasses? - I don`t know
She told me that she (see) a ghost. I went downstairs because I (hear) a noise. When they came home, Sue (cook) dinner already. Put in the full stop or question mark where required? Used the correct key to type the apostrophe (Shift and #)? In the test we cannot give you a second try rode a bike.(Where)4.Natasha left the cinema.(Why)5.Alla wrote a lot of letters.(When)6.Stas got aa lot of presents. (What)7. Sergey sang at the concert. 1. Ira went to the funfair. - When did she go there? 2. Alina bought new things Sometimes the places where I stayed were basic - a sofa to sleep on, or even just a floor, but sometimes they were luxurious - much nicer than the hostels that I usually go to. I think it was probably the cheapest and most interesting holiday I've ever had! I've done CouchSurfing again twice since..
2. She said that she her present flat. She tried to find another one. doesn't like won't like didn't like likes. 3. I saw you yesterday from the bus. Where you at that time? was hurrying were hurrying had hurried did hurry. 4. I found that everything I said on the phone to the police How to use went in a sentence. Example sentences with the word went. went example sentences. Her gaze went from Len's stoic face to Howard and then to Connie, who looked pale. 6. 2. She threw the covers back and went down the hall to the stairway She went to the school to find them. The emphasis here is on the school, specifically. They're similar. I'll try to explain in example sentences: Where did Mary go?
5.While she was skiing she broke her leg. 6. She is tired.She has been working since morning. 12. Read the dialogue and fill in the correct tense, then listen to A: That sounds great! Where shall I meet you. 13. Fill in the gaps with the correct adverb .Then say what tense they go with. 1. She left for her.. She goes to bed at 10 o'clock. 4.Where does she have lunch? 5.When does she come home? 6.What does she in the evening do 2. She told me that she (see) a ghost. 3. I went downstairs because I (hear) a noise. 4. When they came home, Sue (cook) dinner already. 5. We could not send you a postcard because we (forget) our address book. Complete the sentences in Past Perfect Simple (negative) She goes home at five o'clock.At home! she takes a shower and she cooks dinner. She has dinner at half past six in the evening. Then! she watches Tv. At ten o'clock! she goes to bed 1.What's her name 2. Alice always checks on her children to make sure they are sleeping safely before she goes to bed herself. 3. Laura checked off the item on her shopping list as she went around the supermarket. 4. Would you like to check out the new amusement arcade this weekend
8. She's mentioned an event in the future she wants to go to with you. This should be a dead giveaway of her interest. When a woman includes you in her plans Don't quickly go and follow all of her social channels. Just keep an eye where you're already connected. 18. She posts things on your Facebook.. She looks so young. I might/can come later but I'm not sure. You must/ought to be very tired. Do you want to sleep for a while? I have to/could go to the bank. А: Look. Jane is putting on her jacket. B: She. (go) out. А: Are we having lunch soon? B: You. (be) hungry already. А: Where's Jane
She began to go slowly upstairs, with her hand on the bannisters, as if she had left a party, where now this friend now that had flashed back her face, her voice; had shut the door and gone out and stood alone, a single figure against the appalling night, or rather, to be accurate, against the stare of this.. 2. She told me that she (see) seen a ghost. 3. I went downstairs because I (hear) heard a noise. 4. When they came home, Sue (cook) dinner already. Complete the questions in Past Perfect Simple. 1. (you / finish). your homework before you went to the cinema
.. her hair, Carl was cleaning the house, 2 I have no idea where I.my wallet. 3 He. his leg when he fell off his skateboard. 6 My tooth .for a week before I went to the dentist's who those people are where they've gone how old Tom is what time the bus is when Ann is going away how much this camera is why they were late what he was wearing. What does she want? Why did she go home? Where did I put the key
She was very pleased with _when she got such a good job.19. I think I'd go back to France. We really enjoyed_ there.20. I don't feel_ today. 4. When the game? 5. What your brother's name? 6. Where my jacket? 7. How old your parents? 8. When Dan eat dinner 1) She went to ___ doctor's because seh had ___ pain in her stomach. She was given ____tablet to take and ____next day____pain had gone. In ____morning, she goes to lectures and in ____afternoon, she spends ____hour or two painting or drawing
1. going camping is more interesting than going shopping with my brother => I prefer. 2. I often went swimming with my brother last year => I used. 6, He studys English every evening. 7 Nam and Ba are siting in their room now. 8, The children is going to school now. 9, Miss Lien don't teach in my school 2. go and wash . 3. she washed and went to prepare breakfast. 4. he likes his wife to dress . 5. behave 6. you can't behave 1She used to go to her grandmother's village for her summer holidays when she was young.- h. 2He went on a safari holiday last month. - d. 3He was travelling in Italy when he had the accident.- a. 4He had been to Malta twice before he took me there.- c 1) He asked her where she usually spent her summer holidays. 2) Ann asked Mike when he had left London
2 They went to the cinema yesterday. 3 have you read Lord of the Rings yet? 1 has lived (жил). 2 went (пошли). 3 Have you read (читал). 4 has always loved (всегда любила) 2. Where will you be? Write sentences about yourself. 4 Itrain, so you don't need to take an umbrella. 5 A: I don't feel very well this evening. B: Well, go to bed early and you feel better in the morning (When) - When did she go there?2. Alina bought new thing. - Where did he ride a bike? 4. Natasha left the cinema She is enjoying a delicious melon. A weasel grabs the melon out of her mouth and starts to devour it. Felicity notices that there are 18 pairs of eyes looking at the weasel. Based on the info you've been given, how many animals are in the forest right now Unit 67 - I E G - -ing clauses (Feeling tired, I went to bed early.). 67.1. 1. Carol was in the bar having a drink. 2. Emma was sitting in an armchair reading a book. 3. Sue got home late feeling very tired. 4. Sarah went out saying she would be back in an hour
Who went to the cinema with her friend? 3. I wonder how often it rains in your place. VI. 1. I will go to the party if he invites me. 1. Victor asked his sister where she had bought that book. 2. Alice said she had never been to those countries. 3. George said that his friends liked to play hockey 2. Where ____(you/live) when you were young? 3. She ____ (not/study) Russian at university. 4. He ____ (travel) through the middle east last year I won't speak to her until she must apologise to me first. 25.3. Read the situations and complete the sentences. 1.A friend of yours is going on holiday. You ask: Where are you going to stay when you are arrived? 5. The traffic is very bad in your town, but they are building a new road at the moment There, in 1955, she went to school no. Там, в 1955 году, она пошла в школу 35. Look, we know where she went, though, right? She went on holiday to Newcastle; she died in her sleep. . Она поехала на выходные в ньюкасл и умерла там во сне. She went with giles about an hour ago The question is: where will it all end? We cannot grow forever.___6___ But what is it? According to Robert Fogel, of Chicago University, it could be as much as 193 1. Charlotte's mother is English and her father is _. 2. Charlotte was brought up in Nepal, where she went to a good _ school
40. She . go to the dentist's yesterday. A. must. C. to posting. D. post. 46. Where have you put my keys? I clearly remember . them on the table last night Patricia said that her mother would celebrate her birthday the following weekend.6) Michael:I am going to read a book this week. Michael said to me that he was going to read a book that week.7) Jason and Victoria:We will do our best in the exams tomorrow 1 Yesterday she was in Paris. 2 Tomorrow in Amsterdam. 3 Last week in Barcelona. 2 (Diana won't pass the exam) I don't think Diana will pass the exam. 3 (we'll win the game) 4 (I won't be here tomorrow) 5 (Sue will like her present) 6 (they won't get married) 7 (you won't enjoy the film) 2)She goes to town she cant help buying herself clothes. 3) I go to London i take my umbrella and my raincoat Complete each relative clause with why, when, or where: 1. Do you know the reason she is so upset? 2. The day you saw me I was feeling sick. 5. This is the reason I never call her. 6. The place we went yesterday is just around the corner. 7. They never told us the reason they moved away
I have found out where she lives, he said in a halfwhisper. Hartley made a sign of silence to him. When Robbins had put on his coat and hat and He went to find the address written on the paper the sleuth had given him. It took him about an hour to get to the place. It was a new building of a cheap.. High quality example sentences with know where she went in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English. Sentence examples for know where she went from inspiring English sources 'Jane is away on holiday.' 'Oh, is she ? has she gone Directed by David Wnendt. With Carla Juri, Christoph Letkowski, Marlen Kruse, Meret Becker. The adventures of an eccentric girl who has strange attitudes towards hygiene and sexuality longs for the reunion of her divorced parents
7. She asked me where I lived. 8. She said (that) they went (had been) to the cinema and then to a Chinese restaurant. 9. She said (that) she would come and help me at twelve She didn't watch the TV yesterday. Ответы: My sister didn't not work in a bank last year. Did Mary visit England last week ago? I washed the dog two days ago last On those days she went to the bike shop in the street where she lived. перевод 1.Where were you going when I saw you on the bus last night? 2.Do you enjoy the film? 3.When we shared a room, Sforyok is always taking my things. She says hello. 9) The old man was appearing (appear) to be very tired and he slowly sat down. 10) We threw (throw) a surprise party for my brother.. Did you ever go Will you ever go Are you ever going Have you ever been. 5. Tokyo is _____ city I've ever lived in. 6. Is she the woman _____ husband is a famous musician? which that who whose. 7. The police wanted to know exactly how the money _____ stolen from the bank
1) Was she at school yesterday? Она была вчера в школе? 2) Were the pupils in the zoo two days ago 3. She put on the red dress, which she _____ for ages. has not worn not had worn had not worn. _____ your homework before you went to the cinema? Had you finished Did you finished You had finished . Angie before he went to see her in London? варіанти відповідей. Did she found. Створюйте онлайн-тести для контролю знань і залучення учнів до активної роботи у класі та вдома
8. Mother says to her son to (go/went) to the dentist. 9. He said that he (is/was) staying at Rites' Hotel then. 10. I always say he (is/was) a very clever man. 11. She asked if her knowledge of French (is/was) good 1. Where did you go when I met you in the street yesterday? - I was going to tell the watch-maker that he forgot to send my watch. 4. He was so ill that he found himself unable to complete the work he had begun. 5. She turned the light back on, lying on the sofa and taking up the book she was reading 2. Her younger sister (to collect) stamps last year. 3. Jake (to travel) by car two months ago. 4. We (to go) to the circus last Saturday. 3. She (to eat) an apple for lunch yesterday. 4. I (to go) to the sports ground the day before yesterday. 5. My little nephew (to play) with his cars yesterday evening
She had homework to do, but it could wait for later. She wanted to enjoy the quiet time before her parents arrived home and filled the house with the sounds Then she picked up Zena and put her on her shoulder. Roxy loved to explore. She climbed bookcases and drawers and went under Chloe's bed She put on the red dress, which she _____ for ages. has not worn not had worn had not worn. _____ your homework before you went to the cinema? Had you finished Did you finished You had finished 9. Where she (to go) yesterday? 10. What Sally (to wear) at the party yesterday? 11. What her favourite colours (to be)? 10. How well can she swim? 11. Where Jill and her friend (to go) last week 3. We went to the shop but we didn´t go to the bank. 4. She had a pen but she didn´t have any paper. 5. Jack did French at school but he didn´t German. Where did you buy (you/buy) it? 4. She saw (see) me but she didn´t speak (not/ speak) to me. 5. Did it rain (it/rain) yesterday? No, it was a nice day He goes to school by bus. She likes milk. My father watches TV. I play tennis. My brother plays football. My sister sings 1. put where are they now I ate them will you bring. don't make sleeps. 4. why isn't she sleeping now it is too arly sleeps